Who We Are ?

Who We Are ?

Our Member Supreet Kaur Gill is Licensed by ICCRC to provide clients with advise, consultation and representation with regard to their application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, matters before Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and appeal matters before all divisions of Immigration Refugee Board (IRB) i.e. Immigration Appeal Division (IAD), Immigration Division (ID), Refugee Protection Division (RPD) and Refugee Appeal Division (RAD).
She has been a part of this industry from more than 12 years and have assisted clients in submitting applications under various immigration categories. With the passion and love for this work like Interacting with clients, analyzing their career needs, assessing their profiles and guiding them about the immigration programs they can opt for gives her a higher degree of satisfaction.

Legal Information on Appeals

Legal Information on Appeals

Our Team is Competent to provide consultation and representation in matters related with

  • Inadmissibility
  • Misrepresentation
  •  Rehabilitation
  • Removal Order Appeals
  • Refused Spousal Sponsorship Appeals
  • Judicial Reviews
  • Amendments
  • Disclosure of Immigration Documents via GCMS Notes

Immigration Advice

Immigration Advice

Our Team is professionally handed by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. We provide range of visa services that suits your requirements. We also aim at providing comfort to our clients so that they can take our services even while sitting at their home or office. our charges are flat with no hidden charges or hourly billing.

We provide Immigration services all around the world and this includes the following countries.

Canada                  Australia

New Zealand         USA

Singapore              UK

Denmark               Other Europe

Why many people are immigrating overseas ?

Immigration is reshaping societies around the globe. Barriers erected by wealthier nations have been unable to keep out those from the global South  who come searching for work and a better life. While immigrants have often delivered economic benefits to the countries taking them in by contributing to the shortage of work force and giving taxes to the government. In return, the foreign countries have been supporting the immigrants in transitioning them into their permanent labour force by providing Permanent Residency and Citizenship Options. Whether, the immigrants come for visit, study, work or permanent residency; they have played a major role in contributing to the economic welfare of the foreign nations.

Many a times, immigrants also migrate permanently because they have their family members living in a foreign nation. One can assess a “better life” in levels of happiness. For reference, the United States, which is the biggest destination country for migrants, ranks 18th in the WHR Ranking of Happiness, whereas India, the biggest origin country, ranks 133rd. Some of the countries that produce the highest number of refugees and asylum seekers, Syria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, and Burundi, all rank more than 130th.

Frequently Asked Questions

The answer depends on various factors. Each immigration program has different application and eligibility requirements. You will need about 10-15 minutes to complete the assessment form so that we can make an assessment of your profile. Based on your answers, we will tell you what programs you may be eligible for, so be as accurate as you can. You can immigrate as a Visitor, Student, Worker, Permanent Resident, Business Entrepreneur etc.

Yes, applicants can fill their own immigration applications if they feel confident in doing so. If the applicants do not feel confident, they can take assistance from regulated immigration consultants to avoid mistakes in their immigration application. It is not merely filling out application but many things like; checking eligibility, advising on documents required to fulfill eligibility, Screening the authenticity of documents as much as possible, filing of applicable application forms and so on.

Authorized paid representatives

Only some people can charge you a fee or receive any other type of payment. These people are called “authorized” representatives. They are:

  • lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
  • notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and
  • citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

Yes, we assist our clients online. No matter in which part of the world you are, we will assist you in your immigration journey while you sit in comfort at home or your office. We are available for consultation on Skype. You can email your queries at info@auzcan.com or aiec.aspire@gmail.com. We will reply to you while taking your case to the next level.

If you applied online (Except ETA)

You can check your status in your account by following these steps:

  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View my submitted applications or profiles” click on “Check status and messages”.

If you applied for an eTA

If you applied for an eTA, you can check your status online.

If you applied on paper

There are 2 ways you can check the status of your paper application online.

Your status will only show once we start processing your application. There will be a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open it. See How can I check if my application has been received?

1. Use our online tool

You can use the online tool, which is updated daily.

2. Create an online account and link your paper application

There are 2 steps to this process:

By doing this, you’ll get:

  • your detailed application status in real time
  • messages about your application online instead of by mail

Anyone who plans to visit Canada must apply from outside of Canada before they travel.

What your friend or family member needs depends on:

  • the type of travel document they will travel with;
  • the country that issued their travel document;
  • their nationality; and
  • how they will travel to Canada.

Before applyingfind out what document(s) they need.

If they need a visitor visa, you may provide your family member or friend with a letter of invitation in support of their visa application. A letter of invitation can help, but it does not guarantee the person will get a visa.

We can’t tell you exactly how long it will take us to process your application. Each application is different and takes a different amount of time to process.

We can give you an estimate, based on your application type.

For more details, you can login to the processing times feature of the immigration website and check the exact processing time details.

You cannot change your tourist visa to a student visa – but you can, possibly, apply for a study permit (student visa) from within Canada. The process is exactly the same as if you were applying from outside the country.

You need to meet the same requirements. You need to be enrolled in a designated learning institute and have enough money to cover your tuition and living costs during the course of your program. That is roughly $ 25,000 – $ 30,000 CAD a year, according to Statistics Canada. That figure is an average – depending on the program and the area in which they are living, students may pay more or less.

You cannot change your tourist visa to a work visa – but you can, possibly, apply for a work permit (work visa) from within Canada. The process is exactly the same as if you were applying from outside the country.

You need to meet the same requirements. You need to have an approved LMIA from your future Employer for applying for work permit. You also need to demonstrate your eligibility for the job being offered. Whether or not the permit is issued, entirely depends upon the Case processing Officer of the Immigration Department.

If you want to study in Canada for more than 6 months, it is advisable that you apply for a study permit from your home country.

However, If you are taking a course that is less than six months, you usually do not need a study permit. You can take a short course while in Canada on a visitor visa.

Taking our professional services is an easy process.

  1. You can book appointment by calling our office +1 778-240-2544. Please make sure that you call when the lines are open, usually 11am to 5pm (PST) , Monday to Friday.
  2.  You can email your queries, our staff will respond to your emails and the appointments can be booked from there onwards.
  3. You can also take our service while sitting at home through online or telephonic consultation.

Online Services Available Worldwide

We are living in a digital age and thanks to technology for bringing us close to each other. No matter, where you live, we are there for you. We are assisting our clients online while they sit comfortably at their homes or offices. How? Well, we are available for online consultation through Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and other social media platforms. The clients can book their appointments by texting us on any of the platforms and let us know their suitability. We will be assisting them accordingly. You can email your documents for assessment of your profiles for Visitor, Study, Work Permits or Permanent Residency applications.

Our Services

Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency

There are many ways to become a Permanent Resident depending upon your qualifications and eligibility requirements of the Program. Every Country has different programs. Learn more

Work Permit

Work Permit

Work Permit allows the foreign national to fill in the labour shortage and earn a Foreign Experience that will enable him/her to apply for Permanent Residency. Learn More.

Express Entry

Express Entry

Express Entry is one of the famous PR Programs of Canadian Federal Program. The Candidates must be eligible under one of the sub programs i.e. FSW, FST or CEC to apply under Express Entry. Learn more

Study Visa

Study Visa

To Study at a Post Secondary Level, the candidates must apply for a study visa from home country. Make sure that you are accepted in a designated institution and fulfill requirements for admission. Learn more

Tourist/Visitor Visa

Tourist/Visitor Visa

Explore foreign nations as a Tourist/Visitor. You can also meet your friends and family members on a visitor visa. The parents & grandparents can meet their children & grandchildren respectively, through Super Visa Application. Once approved, the applicants can travel. Learn more

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

PNP  (Provincial Nominee Program) – is a pathway for skilled and semi-skilled workers and entrepreneurs to immigrate to Canada in different provinces. Learn more



We are helping employers in filling labour shortage through LMIA program of Federal Canada. The Candidates required approved LMIA to apply for Work Permit Application. Learn more 

Our Different Service Areas

Specialist Areas

B133C3C4-AB0F-4C5B-8008-4021D001AEE1 3

Supreet Kaur Gill – Founder & Executive Director


Navneet Singh Gill – Director India Operations


Harpreet Singh Brar (Harry Brar) –  Executive Director @ Experior Financial Group

(Insurance Investment Advisor)

Our Credentials

Member ICCRC


Members CAPIC


Punjab Govt. Approved


Commissioner for Affidavits-BC 


Looking for a First-Class Immigration Consultant?

Click on the link to see the Visa's and Permits received by our clients ⇒